TVHS students to travel to Chinatown |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
More than two-dozen Tech Valley High School students will travel to Chinatown in New York City on May 23.
According to a statement by the school, at the same time another two-dozen students will go to the city to see a production of Clybourne Park. The trip is being combined to save money while still affording TVHS students the chance to take part in cultural activities.
Mandarin Chinese students in Sophia Hsia’s senior and sophomore classes will go to the Museum of Chinese America in Chinatown. After this, they will participate in a photo and audio scavenger hunt while they tour Chinatown and Little Italy.
According to Hsisa, the students will get to eat dinner in a Chinese restaurant and use their language skills to order their food.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training