CNSE to hold blood drive | Community Spirit
The College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) with IBM and the American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Tuesday, July 31.
It will be held from 9:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. According to the college, every two seconds, someone in the United States needs blood.
Nearly 14 million units of red blood cells are used annually for blood transfusions and on any given day, about 38,000 unites of red blood cells are needed to treat patients.
Click here for more information.
Upcoming Events near Tech Valley Talk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local law enforcement hit the ice as part of national fundraising effort
- Trooper says manslaughter defendant "on the nod" following fatal crash
- Waterford Harbor Farmers market accepting applications for 2014
- Saratoga Springs council votes on resolution opposing expanded casino
- Waterford man accused of assault