CNSE to hold blood drive | Community Spirit
The College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) with IBM and the American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Tuesday, July 31.
It will be held from 9:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. According to the college, every two seconds, someone in the United States needs blood.
Nearly 14 million units of red blood cells are used annually for blood transfusions and on any given day, about 38,000 unites of red blood cells are needed to treat patients.
Click here for more information.
Upcoming Events near Tech Valley Talk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support