Deadline extended for FASNY's Higher Education Tuition Reimbursement Program | Community Spirit
The deadline to apply for college tuition reimbursement through the Firemen’s Association of New York will be Feb. 15.
Under FASNY HELP, students at community colleges across New York state can have up to 100% of their tuition reimbursed in exchange for maintaining good grades and fulfilling service requirements in one of New York’s volunteer fire companies.
For more information, click here.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training