Professional development for area teachers to be offered | News
Tech Valley High School partnered with the Center for 21st Century Teaching and Learning will conduct a College & Career Readiness Institute from Monday, July 23 through Friday, July 27, beginning from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be exposed to Tech Valley High School’s teaching models and learn 21st century skills.
The Institute will be hosted at Tech Valley High School and the cost is $600 per participant or $1,600 for a team of three.
For more information click here or contact Laura Lehtonen at 518-464-3999.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training