Gov. Cuomo announces flood relief for 600 small businesses | News
More flood relief is coming to local businesses hit hard by Tropical Storms Irene and Lee.
Governor Cuomo announced Thursday nearly 600 small businesses and non-for-profits in the state will receive $7.9 million in assistance.
That will translate into grants of up to $20,000 for those that qualify.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training