Obama likely to win New York according to new poll | News
If the presidential vote was only held in New York, President Obama would be re-elected.
That's according to a new poll from the Siena Research Institute.
The survey shows president Obama has a large lead over Mitt Romney 59 to 35 percent.
It's similar to 2008, when President Obama carried the state by a 63 to 36 percent margin.
The poll also shows most New Yorkers who participated in the survey want a democratic majority in the state senate now controlled by republicans.
To read more on the survey, CLICK HERE.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training