TVHS students to present plaque created by EYP Fab Lab | Parents & kids
Tech Valley High School students and faculty will present a plaque created in TVHS’s new EYP Fab Lab.
The project was led by seniors Matt Paradise from Ichabod Crane, Halle Prentice from Scotia and students who designed the plaque on a computer and then had the school’s CNC machine cut the design into wood.
The work was finalized in China when the delegation painted the design, which includes Chinese letter and geographic shapes of China and the United States. It also includes words bridging the world.
The delegation will return to the United States on April 13. Teacher Jason Irwin is accompanying the 12-student delegation visiting the school Tianjin High School No. 41. Irwin said the plaque will be presented to school leaders on April 12.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training