NYSDOT announces updated biking website | People
Cyclists can now be equipped with more information for their rides.
The New York State Department of Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald has announced the department has updated its bicycle website with timely information for cyclists.
The updated website contains information intended to help serve cyclists better including which bridges to cross and which trains, buses, ferries and subways to take.
"With the growing popularity of bicycling, the New York State Department of Transportation has updated and expanded its Web site to provide cyclists with information on bicycle safety, travel tips and the state's magnificent bicycle routes," said McDonald in a statement. "We hope this new Web site will be a valuable resource for cyclists, keeping them well informed for planning safe trips for work or recreation."
Click here to access the website.
Top Tech Valley Talk Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training