Schenectady teachers shadow TVHS teachers | Schools
Last Friday, a group of Schenectady teachers spent time shadowing Tech Valley High School teachers and observed about project-based learning.
Teacher shadowing is a full day experience available to teachers who want a more in-depth exposure to the practices of the Tech Valley High School faculty.
The Schenectady teachers were made up of social studies teachers and library media specialists who work with seventh and eighth grade students. Teachers who took part in the shadowing learned 21st century skills.
Upcoming Events near Tech Valley Talk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support